Saturday, June 11, 2011

(summer)

(summer) by sir jeenyus
(summer), a photo by sir jeenyus on Flickr.

This photo is from my favorite little Lomography Fisheye 2. My sister got it for me for Christmas, and as soon as I opened it, I was firing the shutter button almost nonstop. A lot of the pictures are just guesswork, as you never know what you'll get with this thing. Usually 1/4 of the roll is worth posting. This photo was taken the day after my birthday, March 18th. It was in the 70s, and me and my bro broke the longboards out for the first time of the season. My legs were burning, but it was totally worth. Also, broke in my new Vans that day too, so it was just an awesome day. I had an image of this shot in my mind for a while, and I was super anxious to see how it came out. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment